Terms of sale
If you decide to buy a kitten in our breeding cattery, please read the conditions of obtaining a kitten.
In accordance with Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation the terms for obtaining an animal in breeding cattery MAGNIFICENT are considered to be a public offer; and in case of accepting the terms of the stated below, the individual – the Owner shall accept this offer and is due to pay for Commodity to the Seller under the terms and conditions of this Contract. Under Article 438 para 3 of the Civil Code of the RF, payment for Commodity shall mean accept of the public offer, which is equivalent to the conclusion of the Contract on the terms set out in the offer:
1) The COST of a breeding kitten is calculated individually, depending on the gene program that a particular animal carries, its potential, breed characteristics, and other qualities. A kitten is considered to be reserved only after a deposit of 30% has been placed. The deposit is not reimbursed!!! and is considered a payback for keeping a kitten and loss of opportunity.
2) At Owner’s will and expense and prior to sending, a kitten the Breeder may examine a kitten on any infection required. If the Owner does not exercise this right, future claims for the kitten's health shall not be regarded. The Breeder agrees, at Owner’s will and expense and prior to sending a kitten to the Owner’s place of residence, to invite experts from the laboratory "Veterinary Diagnostic and Research Center” at FSBI of SRMI to take the kitten’s samples on any infection of Owner’s interest. If the Owner does not exercise this right, claims for the kitten's health in the future shall not be regarded. In case of positive tests for deadly diseases - FIP, FIV, FELV, the Breeder shall return to the Owner the full amount of money for the right to breed the animal. Claims for positive tests for viruses, including Coronavirus shall not be considered if there is no clinical disease. Breeding cattery "MAGNIFICENT" animals are vaccinated with an attenuated vaccine Nobivac Tricat Trio. Cats vaccinated with an attenuated vaccine, produce medium antibody titers, which remain at this level for at least 4 years. (RM Gaskell, M Bennett "Handbook of infectious diseases of cats and dogs").
3) It should be understood that the hairlessness degree of a sphinx depends on many factors. A sphinx cat is not a rubber cat, it only seems to be hairless. Canadian sphynx has hair follicles. Hormones, genetics and environment are essential part for animal hair growth . Even if a sphynx kitten is naked during delivery, it may develop some pubescence in future. The Breeder can not guarantee that a kitten sphynx will not have pubescence in future.
4) The Breeder shall not be liable for the loss of animal qualities due to the Owner's fault or emergency (accident, consequences of serious illness, inappropriate animal management, food, etc.). Quality verification is to be completed at the time of animal handover.
5) We prefer that the Owner takes a kitten in person, thus the Breeder is not liable for the quality of cargo transportation or delivery with a courier and any impacts associated with transportation. Responsibility ends with placing an animal in cargo or handing it over to a courier. If an animal is delivered to another city, the Owner pays the final amount prior to shipment of a kitten. In case of sending an animal by cargo and / or courier the Owner shall be liable for costs, due to stress and physiological characteristics of highbreed cats and take measures to eliminate them, if necessary, on the advice of the Breeder.
6) The Owner is obliged to place the animal in quarantine for 14 days.
The Owner shall understand and agree that cats can carry such viruses as calicivirus, rhinotracheitis (herpes), coronavirus, chlamydia, mycoplasma, etc. Canadian sphynx breed was obtained by fixed mutations causing lack of hair, so the breed has no strong natural immunity. An animal may experience stress from moving, habitat change, which leads to a drop in immune résistance. The Owner agrees not to claim for animal health to the Breeder and help the animal, if necessary, under the Breeder’s guidance.
The Owner shall understand and agree that at the moment of handover the animal is clinically healthy, that is confirmed by a veterinary certificate form №1 issued by the authorized state institution of Krasnodar region " Sochi Veterinary Management".
The Owner shall understand and agree that the Breeder has interest in participating in animal breeding in the Owner’s cattery. During inspection (or video) of the animal the Owner, as well as based on a veterinary reference (f.1) realizes and agrees with the fact that the Breeder has taken all necessary actions to preserve the animal health in breeding cattery "MAGNIFICENT".
The Owner shall agree that the Breeder’s responsibility for animal’s health ends at the moment of handover of a pet to the Owner, courier or air carrier (cargo), and no claims for animal’s health shall be recognized from now on, including cases of animal disease in the quarantine period.
7) In case of questions the Owner shall apply to the Breeder and follow his recommendations. If any problem with the animal which could further lead to a dispute between the parties, the Owner shall inform the Breeder first.
Upon the Breeder’s request the Owner shall provide videos of the animal, as well as video reports (for identification of an animal) in clinics during further examinations, if the Breeder cannot participate in them personally. If the Owner does not follow the Breeder’s recommendations, the latter shall not bear responsibility for animal injure.
8) Thereafter, the Breeder shall not be responsible for any viral diseases, bacterial and others. Upon animal receipt the Owner is fully aware of his actions, shall understand that he has received a living creature, which may be subject to internal and external stressful harms. He shall admit the fact that highbreed animals do not have a strong natural immune system and incompetence in housing, quarantine, feeding, routine vaccination , medical and veterinary care, etc. may cause harm to health and life of a kitten, the responsibility for which shall be put in full on the Owner.
9) The Breeder shall:
In case a genetic disease incompatible with life is diagnosed within 1 year since the kitten has been received and after providing a photo of the corpse, the record of an autopsy, the autopsy report recorded on a disc and the relevant veterinary documents (only certificates by qualified specialists of highly respected and recognized worldwide leading hospitals and laboratories, the choice of which is agreed upon with the Breeder shall be accepted), which confirm the diagnosis shall allow to substitute the animal with another one of the same sex and characteristics. The Owner shall meet all expenses associated with the substitution of the animal.
10) Kitten’s parents tested and HCMfree
The Breeder shall ensure to substitute the animal in case of a positive diagnosis for HCM at the age of 1 year and beforethe first kittens are born. The etiology of primary cardiomyopathies is not fully understood today. HCM disease in cats is a complex disease, which may be caused by a number of factors. Hereditary pathology, viral diseases, autoimmune mechanisms, biochemical disturbances and food deficit (eg. taurine) can lead to the development of cardiomyopathy. In case HCM is confirmed with a kitten of 1 year, the Owner shall notify the Breeder, provide another HCM test (only certificates by qualified specialists of highly respected and recognized worldwide leading hospitals and laboratories, the choice of which is agreed upon with Breeder shall be accepted). In case the diagnosis is confirmed again the Owner, at his own expense, carries out the animal castration / sterilization surgery and obtains substitution of the animal with the same gender and characteristics. The Owner shall meet all expenses associated with the substitution of the animal.
11) The Breeder guaranties reproduction:
- in case an animal reaches reproductive age and not capable to reproduce due to genetically determined or in utero acquired deviations, the Owner can submit relevant veterinary documents (only certificates by qualified specialists of highly respected and recognized worldwide leading hospitals and laboratories, the choice of which is agreed upon with Breeder shall be accepted), which confirm the diagnosis and after animal castration / sterilization surgery to obtain substitution of the animal with the same gender and characteristics. Failure to reproduce is established by a reproductive doctor in a reproduction center (only certificates by qualified specialists of highly respected and recognized worldwide leading hospitals and laboratories, the choice of which is agreed upon with Breeder shall be accepted).
Screening for reproduction includes:
- examination and medical report of a reproduction physician;
- cytological test of vaginal discharge;
- ultrasound of genito-urinary system;
- tests on chronic viral infections (viral immunodeficiency, leucosis virus, infectious peritonitis, ureaplasmosis, chlamydia, mycoplasmosis, toxoplasmosis, Campylobacter);
- Semen analysis for male cats.
12) The Owner is eligible to return the animal to the Breeder at any time after the advance agreement on the fact and time of return but without the previously paid amount for the transfer of the right to breed the animal and without compensation for its housing.
13) All fees associated with money transfer, delivery of the animal from the breeding cattery to the Owner’s house, document and other formalities shall be paid by the Owner. These include expenditures for animal substitution (in case of dispute) regarding return and receipt of an animal by the Owner.
Shipping is always paid by the Owner.
14) If using a photo of an animal in any advertisement it shall contain the full animal name. The Owner shall place the animal photo with indication of its full name and prefix MAGNIFICENT on his website.
15) In case of participating in an animal exhibition with animals from breeding cattery «MAGNIFICENT» the Owner shall inform the Breeder of the results of the exhibition.
16) The animal is handed over to the Owner for breeding procedures within a closed end private cattery solely for personal use. In case of a male pedigree cat, the cat shall not be open for public use and mating with other female cats outside the Owner’s cattery. The Owner agrees to mate the cat obtained from breeding cattery «Magnificent» purely with cats belonging directly to him (purchased and owned by the Owner or born in his cattery).
17) The Owner agrees not to sell kittens by the sire cat from breeding cattery “Magnificent” in the city of Krasnodar and Krasnodar region for breeding. It is approved to sell castrates (castration / sterilization surgery to be arranged by the Owner before handover of a kitten to a new holder) as pets in any region without restrictions.
18) The breeding rights are non-transferable !!! Animal for breeding cannot be sold or donated to a third person with the same rights. These provisions are due to the high breeding value of the abovementioned animal. The purpose of this transfer of rights is further breeding work of the above named animal in the Owner’s cattery. At the end of breeding animals obtained from breeding cattery «Magnificent» should be castrated / sterilized.
Violation of any of the restrictions stipulated by the terms of this Contract shall violate the rights of the Breeder.
19) In case of failure to adhere to any of the above mentioned terms, the Owner agrees to pay a fine of a double price for the right to breed the animal to Claudia Prokopenko, the head of breeding cattery "MAGNIFICENT", within the period of one month since disclosure of at least one of the terms of breeding animal from breeding cattery "MAGNIFICENT". In case of failure to pay the fine, the above said animal shall be returned to breeding cattery "MAGNIFICENT" immediately upon request. The Owner pays for shipping.
20) Should the Owner fail to comply with any of the provisions of this Contract it shall release the Breeder of all obligations.
21) Thereafter, upon receipt of the animal from breeding cattery "MAGNIFICENT" the Owner confirms that he understands, agrees and accepts all conditions of this Contract of Public Offer.
*Owner is warned and fully agrees with the fact that according to current rules of breeding cattery "MAGNIFICENT" and the "Consumer Right Protection Law” (approved by Resolution №55 of the Russian Federation, January 19, 1998), purchased animals are not subject to change nor return.
** Upon the Breeder’s request the Owner shall provide videos of the animal, as well as video reports (for identification of the animal) in clinics during further examinations if the Breeder cannot participate in them personally.
It should be understood that the Owner's decision to purchase the animal is well-considered and balanced.
Available – a kitten is open for viewing and purchase.
Reserve - money placed on deposit and a kitten is no longer available.
For purchasing kittens call 8 (918) 111-25-55.8 (918) 196-55-55